When it comes to marketing your property, nothing is left to chance. Each home has its own unique style, personality and attraction. We understand the importance of clearly differentiating your home from the competition. It’s our job to identify what sets your home apart and communicate your story to like-minded buyers
Selling you home at or above market value
Achieving the sales within your preferences for timing
The target audience for your home are prospective buyers actively searching for homes within your home’s price range, area, lifestyle, or any combination of these variables. We’ll use information such as photos, video, and details about your home as the main benefit or value to attract the audience. This information will help them determine if your home meets their criteria and give them the opportunity to express their interest.
The message’s positioning is the main theme in the marketing for your home. It represents the distinct value your home offers in comparison to its competition on the market. Buyers are evaluating your home against the others, which is why we want your home to stand out from the competing houses. Developing the positioning requires three steps:
Assessing the home’s condition and highlight features compared to other similar homes for sale
Connecting those features to the current trends in buyer preferences
Crafting the narrative to connect to the distinctive value your home offers
Calls to Action are created for different levels of buyer interest to connect with the viewer based on where they are in their home buying journey. The following calls-to-action will be used throughout the marketing mix for your home’s campaign:
Schedule a Tour – Viewers can schedule a specific day and time to tour your home. This indicates a serious buyer. A variation of this call-to-action is “See This Home.”
Ask A Question – Viewers can fill out a form, message, text, or call us directly to find out more details about your home. This indicates a high-interest buyer. Typically, the next step for this viewer is to schedule a tour to see the home.
Learn More – Viewers can click buttons or links to get more information about your home. This indicates a buyer with potential interest. Variations of this call-to-action include “Learn More,” “Contact Us,” “Schedule Showing,” “Request More Info,” and “Save to Favorites.”
CRM Automation - Automated emails and follow up to social meida ads. We track and follow up when interested buyers open emails and click on links.
24 hour Recorded Hotline - Information available around the clock and advertised online, signage and flyers.
We utilize performance-based marketing practices to monitor and improve results as our campaigns are implemented. The following measurements (metrics) will be tracked during this campaign:
- Number of views of listing ads
- Number of landing page views
- Number of inquiries about listing
- Number of showings
Our full-service marketing includes the creation of the following assets to use in our marketing campaign for your home:
- Professional HD Photography
- Virtual Property Tour
- Drone Aerial Photography
- Instagram Ad Creation
- Featured Property Landing Page (on our website)
- Facebook Ad Creation (Coming Soon, Just Listed, Open House)
- Facebook Events Ad for Open House
- 24 Hour Recorded Message Hotline
- Branded YouTube Ad Creation (Broward Natives Property Tour)
- Unbranded YouTube Video (MLS Property Tour)
- GEO Fencing Ad Creation
- Property Fact Sheet Flyer
- Property Just Listed Flyer
- Property Open House Flyer
- Marketing Narratives Written for Landing Pages, Ads, Brochures, MLS & Syndication
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) to include: Coming Soon Announcements (while Marketing Collateral is being prepared), Open House Announcements, Active Status Announcements
- Broward Natives Website
- Popular Home Search Sites (Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, etc.)
- Facebook & Instagram Ad Audiences (expressed real estate interest)
- YouTube (active real estate searchers)
- Market Place Ad (active real estate searchers)
- Craig’s List Ad (active real estate searchers)
- Email List (Local Realtors and Proprietary SOI active buyers)
- Mail Drop (open house or just listed announcement)
- GEO Fencing Ad (Local business, organizations, neighbors, etc.)
- Yard Sign with 24 hour Recorded Message Rider, Open House Every Day Rider, Additional Riders as needed, Property Fact Sheet Flyer)
- Open House
Once a Listing begins, a detailed schedule will be created to your specific needs and schedule.
Complete our online questionnaire on facts about your home. Click HERE to begin.
Once we complete your Analysis, we will schedule an in-person meeting so we can do a final step of our analysis, review current market conditions, and discuss our recommendations on how to move forward.
We guide you and manage the transaction from contract to close for a predictable, smooth, and quick transaction.
Lindsey & Brennan
Jahvan & Christine
Buyer & Seller
Susan & Tony
Seller & Buyer
Cindy & Vince