What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you perform a search for property.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
– To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
– To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
– E-Mails, Calls, and Text: The communications may include telemarketing messages, through the use of email, landline phone, FAX, cellular phone, and text messages (including SMS and MMS).
– Dialer: We may use an automatic telephone dialing system (or “dialer”), which may employ an artificial or pre-recorded voice or “robotexts.” Your carrier’s standard rates and charges may apply.
– No Purchase Necessary: Agreeing to these communications is not a condition of purchasing any property, goods, or services from us.
– Opting Out: You may revoke your consent to receive communications at any time by replaying “STOP” to any of our text or selecting “Unsubscribe” link from the lower portion of our email communications. We will make commercially reasonable effort to comply with any communications from you opting out. We may take up to 30 days to stop communications.
– Communications Frequency: How often we send you communications will vary, because the individual salesperson or realtor who communicates with you will determine it.
You represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years old
- You live in the United States
- You have not registered on a national or statewide Do Not Call list
- You are the account holder for the email addresses and phone numbers you provided, or you have authorization from the account holder to give this consent
- The email addresses and phone numbers you provided are accurate, and you will let us know if you release them to another person or individual
Our mobile service is available only in certain states. Certain mobile features may be incompatible with your carrier or mobile device. Contact your carrier with questions regarding these issues.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
By submitting your contact information, you are providing your express written consent to receive communications from us at the email address and telephone numbers you entered into our contact form, or that you later provide to u or enter into your contact page.
Pompano Beach, Fl 33062